Tuesday 6 April 2010

Using widget to show delicious bookmarks. Or not.

Success! After yesterday's problems, I was about to try to add my bookmarks using a different widget when I remembered that the other possible factor was my user name - I hadn't been quite sure how much of it was required (I'll spare you the boring details). As soon as I typed in the version I'd not tried yesterday, lo and behold, all my bookmarks popped into their box on my igoogle page. Most satisfactory - it even inspired me to have a brief look at my chosen sites. I couldn't believe it had been that simple in the end.
And I quite like the idea of igoogle as my home page, but I would really have to make it work for me and not let it become a distraction.

1 comment:

  1. It might be a problem with the gadget you are using. There are several for delicious available on iGoogle - have a go with another one and see if that works!

    ReplyDelete