Monday 29 March 2010

Google.docs

I think I really like google.docs. I have used it before, although only to open documents which have been sent as e-mail attachments. Or maybe there was one occasion - the first time I came across it - when I actually edited a document and sent it back. This would have been a very easy way of proofreading and editing the articles for our parish magazine for Alice, but I've not done that more than the once. Pity. I would now, definitely. It would have been easy too to make changes, send the document on to the contributors and thence to Alice, so that queries could have been resolved en route. Ah well, I shall know in future.
Playing around trying out the different formats, fonts etc for this Thing was fun. The only real problem was that nothing happened when I tried to insert a special character, so I'm not sure whether diacritics are a possibility or not. I need those quite often. Other than that, creating, saving and sending documents seemed really straightforward. Definitely one to remember about!

No comments:

Post a Comment